Piri Piri Portuguese Chicken with Spicy Koffmann Potatoes
Serves 2/3 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Spatchcock whole baby free range Suffolk chicken in a mild Piri Piri marinade. Served with spicy Koffmann new potatoes, corn on the cob with chilli butter, roasted black garlic aioli, heritage tomatoes and pickled red onion salad with a Cab Sav dressing.
This kit includes:
- Free range Suffolk chicken
- Spicy Koffmann potatoes
- Roasted black garlic aioli
- Cob corn in chilli butter
- Pickled red onions
- Piri Piri butter
- Cabernet Sauvignon vinegar dressing
- Isle of Wight tomatoes
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh and dried oregano
One kit is portioned for two people.
1. Place chicken in a roasting tray and surround with Koffman potatoes and roast at 180 degrees for an initial 35 minutes.
2. Pop the corn (still in the bag) into a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and then simmer.
3. Cut the tomatoes into chunks, add the dressing, oregano, pickled red onion, season with salt and pepper and give it a good toss.
4. Set the oven to grill and grill the chicken and potatoes for a final 10 minutes to crisp up the skin. When the chicken in piping hot and crispy, spoon over the the piri piri butter and leave to rest.
5. Remove the corn from its bag, spoon out the potatoes and toss in some chopped fresh parsley.
Eggs, milk, sulphites, soya.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.