Whole Roasted Seabream Stuffed with Middle Eastern Freekeh
Serves 2/3 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Whole deboned seabream stuffed with a Middle-Eastern freekeh salad, and rubbed with a rose harissa. Baked in the oven and served with green tahini yoghurt, flatbread and organic red lettuce.
This kit includes:
- Cooked freekeh grains
- Nuts and fruit gremolata
- Citrus and zaatar oil
- Rose Harissa
- Cabernet Sauvignon dressing
- Green Tahini Yoghurt
- Crate to plate, hydroponic lettuce
- Whole deboned seabream
- Parchment paper
- Butchers bands
- Eco gloves
- Mixed fresh herbs
Our salad is grown hydroponically (in water) by Jamie's friend Sebastien Sainsbury. It is harvested less than 24 hours before reaching you . 100% organic and unbelievably fresh!
Our Sustainable Mediterranean seabream comes courtesy of Ben Wright, one half of the Wright Brothers.
1. Roughly chop the herbs (stalks and all!) and mix in a bowl with the freekeh and fruit and nuts gremolata. Add a slug of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pop on the eco gloves, lay the whole seabream on the parchment paper. Rub the outside of the fish with olive oil, rub the inside of the fish with half the harissa (saving the other half for a condiment) and stuff with half the freekeh mixture (saving the other half to have on the side)
3. Roll the fish up in the parchment to create a sea bream Christmas Cracker and fold over both ends. Then pop over the butchers bands to hold everything together4. Dress in raisin and pine nut salsa.
4. Place the parcel in the oven and roast for 35 minutes at 180 degrees. Then take out the fish, open up the parcel and then butterfly open and pour the Citrus and Za'atar oil all over the lovely cooked freekeh.
5. Wash and toss the salad with the dressing, warm the flatbreads and serve with the tahini yoghurt, freekeh grains and rose harissa. Yum!
Celery, fish, milk, sulphites, gluten (wheat), soya, nuts (almonds, pine nuts, pistachio), sesame.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.