The Sunday Roast Collection - Truffle Roasted Suffolk Chicken
Per person. Minimum 4 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Suffolk Chicken roasted in truffle butter, confit Koffmann potatoes roasted with garlic & herb butter, creamed savoy cabbage with mature cheddar cheese, carrots & parsnips braised in orange juice and glazed in smoked garlic honey, with cornbread, sage, onion & chestnut stuffing and finished with a rich, thick roast meat gravy.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Supper Hero is only available for delivery on Fridays.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Oven time: 70 minutes
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This kit includes:
- Suffolk chicken in truffle butter
- Rich gravy
- Creamed savoy cabbage
- Carrots & parsnips
- Confit Koffmann potatoes
- Cornbread, sage, onion & chestnut stuffing
1. Take the chicken out of the fridge 30 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature
2. Place the chicken & confit Koffmann potatoes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees and cook for a total 70 minutes. Turn the potatoes half way through
3. At the same time, put the carrots & parsnips in the oven. Turn them halfway through
4. When there is 30 minutes left on the timer add the stuffing mix to an oven proof dish, brush the top with melted butter and put in the oven until crispy
5. In the last 10 minutes take out the chicken and leave to rest. Heat up the creamed cabbage in a small saucepan on a low heat till piping hot, and heat the gravy in a separate pan on a high heat till boiling
6. When everything is hot and crispy take out from the oven, carve the chicken with a sharp knife and serve with the crispy roasted vegetables and lashings of gravy
Our chefs have done a lot of testing to make sure the timings are correct. However we understand that everyone has different preferences, and not all ovens are the same, so please adjust the timings as needed.
Celery, milk, sulphites, soy, nuts, gluten.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.