The Sunday Roast Collection - Soy & Roast Garlic Glazed Celeriac
Per person. Minimum 4 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Whole roasted celeriac glazed in a soy and roasted garlic jus, confit Koffman potatoes roasted with garlic & herb butter, creamed savoy cabbage with mature cheddar cheese, carrots & parsnips braised in orange juice and glazed in smoked garlic honey, with cornbread, sage, onion & chestnut stuffing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Supper Hero is only available for delivery on Fridays.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Oven time: 70 minutes
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This kit includes:
- Whole glazed celeriac
- Soy & roast garlic jus
- Creamed savoy cabbage
- Carrots & parsnips
- Confit Koffmann potatoes
- Cornbread, sage, onion & chestnut stuffing
1. Place the confit Koffmann potatoes in a preheated oven set to 200 degrees and cook for a total 70 minutes turning half way through
2. After 10 minutes, add the celeriac and all the jus to a tray and put in the oven for 60 minutes making sure to baste every 15-20 minutes
3. At the same time, put the carrots & parsnips in the oven. Turn them halfway through
4. when there is 30 minutes left on the timer add the stuffing mix to a oven proof dish, brush the top with melted butter and cook till crispy
5. In the last 10 minutes heat up the creamed cabbage in a small saucepan on a low heat until piping hot, and heat the gravy in a separate pan on a high heat till boiling
6. When everything is hot and crispy take out from the oven, carve the celeriac with a sharp knife, serve with the crispy roasted vegetables and pour over the jus.
Although our chef have spent a lot of time making sure the timings are correct we understand people's preferences can be different and not all ovens are the same, so some dinner may cook faster or slower than others please adjust as needed
Celery, milk, sulphites, soy, nuts, gluten.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.