Shiitake and Pulled Oyster Mushroom Bao Buns with Noodle Salad
Per person. Minimum 2 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Teriyaki braised shiitake and pulled oyster mushroom bao buns with kewpie mayo, pickled cucumber and chilli, served with a chilled noodle salad with pickled enoki mushroom and kombu in a sesame dressing, and a side of miso glazed pea and edamame salad.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
This kit includes:
- Miso glaze
- Pickled red chilli
- Noodle salad
- Pickled cucumber
- Braised mushrooms
- Teriyaki sauce
- Mixed peas
- Kewpie mayo
- Pickled mushroom and kombu
- Sesame seeds
One kit is portioned for two people.
1. Add the noodle salad to a bowl, then mix through the pickled mushroom and kombu.
2. Heat up a frying pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil or olive oil, then add the braised mushrooms. When they're piping hot, add the teriyaki sauce and mix well. Decant into a bowl, then chop the coriander and sprinkle over the top.
3. Stir the miso glaze into the mixed peas in a sauce pan on a medium heat until piping hot.
4. Steam the bao buns for 2 minutes, or pop in the microwave for 30 seconds.
5. Spread some kewpie mayo into a bao bun, then add the braised mushrooms. Top with pickled cucumber and pickled red chilli, sprinkle over the sesame seeds, and enoy with the noodle salad and the miso peas on the side.
Sulphites, soya, celery, gluten, milk, sesame.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.