Miso Salmon & Bao Buns with Sticky Teriyaki Roast Broccoli
Per person. Minimum 2 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Roasted salmon fillet in a red miso glaze, bao buns, red cabbage slaw, with roast broccoli in a sticky teriyaki sauce and a fresh salad of quinoa and edamame.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This kit includes:
- Miso Glazed Salmon
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Soy and Sesame Sauce
- Edamame Quinoa salad
- Red Cabbage Slaw
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- Fresh coriander and Parsley
- Sesame seeds
- Bao Buns
1. On a lightly oiled roasting tray, lay down the salmon squeezing the sauce over the top and place the broccoli around.
2. Cover the broccoli with the teriyaki sauce and roast all for 20 mins in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees.
3. Chop the herbs, and mix in a bowl with the quinoa and edamame, squeeze over the lime and season with salt and pepper.
4. Steam the bao buns for 2 minutes or pop in the microwave for 30 seconds.
5. When the salmon is ready, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Stuff the Bao with salmon, top with the red cabbage slaw and soy seasame sauce and eat with the broccoli and salad. Enjoy!
Celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, sesame, mustards.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.