Lamb & Apricot Koftas with Smoked Aubergine Dip
Serves 2 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Grilled lamb and apricot koftas, sumac yoghurt and pomegranate, pickled red cabbage slaw, fennel salad, smoked aubergine dip, stone-baked flatbread and pickled guindila chilli.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Oven time: 20 minutes
This kit includes:
- Lamb and apricot kofta mix
- Pickled red cabbage
- Fennel and cabbage slaw
- Smoked aubergine dip
- Sumac yoghurt
- Pomegranate molasses
- Zaatar Oil
- Wooden skewers
- Pomegranate seeds
- Crispy shallots
- Eco Gloves
- Pickled Guindila Chilli
- Fresh mint
1. Soak the skewers in water for 5 minutes
2. Pop on your eco gloves and roll the kofta mix into four balls. Then form into sausage shapes onto the skewers. With your index and thumb, flatten your "sausage" onto the skewer at one inch intervals to make a wavy pattern.
3. Put on a lightly oiled roasting tray, and grill in the oven for 20 minutes, turning half way.
4. Put on a plate, and squeeze over the sumac yoghurt and top with pomegranate molasses and pomegranate seeds and finish with some ripped fresh mint.
5. Squeeze the aubergine dip onto a plate or bowl and make a little well in the centre. Fill the well with zaatar oil and crispy shallots.
6. Warm the flatbread, and tuck in with the red cabbage and fennel.
Eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten (wheat), nuts (pine nuts), sesame, mustards.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.