Coq au Merlot with Celeriac & Black Garlic Gratin
Per person. Minimum 2 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Free range Suffolk chicken breast and leg, slow cooked in red wine and port, celeriac and gruyere gratin and a hydroponic organic lettuce with our house cab sav dressing.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Oven time: 40 minutes
This kit includes:
- Free range Suffolk chicken
- Chestnut mushrooms and pearl onions
- Celeriac and black garlic gratin
- Sourdough breadcrumbs
- Cabernet Sauvignon dressing
- Crate to plate hydroponic lettuce
Our salad is grown hydroponically (in water) by Jamie's friend Sebastien Sainsbury. It is harvested less than 24 hours before reaching you. 100% organic and unbelievably fresh!
1. Bring the Suffolk chicken and sauce to room temperature, then pop into a casserole dish, cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
2. Take the lid off the casserole dish. Put the celeriac gratin on a small tray and place in the oven next to the casserole dish and cook both for another 20 minutes (35 minutes in total)
3. While this is happening, pan fry the pancetta in a frying pan with a little olive oil until crispy, and then add the pearl onions and mushrooms until hot.
4. When the 35 minutes is up, spoon the crispy pancetta, mushrooms and onions into the casserole dish, and top with the sourdough breadcrumbs, then put back in the oven with the gratin for a final 5 minutes until everything is piping hot.
5. Wash the salad, toss with the Cab Sav dressing and enjoy!
Celery, milk, sulphites, gluten (wheat).
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.