Gaeng Tay Po - Aromatic red curry of lime, roasted vegetables & tofu
Serves 2 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
A traditional vegetarian Thai red curry with roasted sweet potato, aubergine, firm tofu and red chilli topped with mange tout and sugar snap peas. With scented jasmine rice, a green papaya salad and rice crackers.
This kit includes:
- Red Curry Sauce
- Firm tofu
- Jasmine rice and Makrut lime leaf
- Green papaya salad
- Mange tout and sugar snap peas
- Red chilli
- Diced sweet potato
- Rice crackers
1. Chop the aubergine into chunks the same size as the sweet potato and pop them all into roasting tin. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes or until everything is soft and browned.
2. Check your emails for 15 minutes. Then, wash the rice (with the Makrut lime leaf) until the water is clear, pop into a pan and add a mug of cold water. Chef's Tip: pop your finger into the pan and the water should reach your first knuckle.
3. Add a pinch of salt, bring to the boil, then put the lid on and simmer until the water evaporates (should take no more than 15 minutes)
4. Empty the red curry sauce into a pan and heat until thoroughly hot. Then cut the tofu into pieces, and add to the curry sauce with the roasted aubergine and sweet potato as soon as they're ready.
6. Fill a ramen bowl with some rice, add a generous ladle of curry, top with the mange tout and sugar snap peas and finish with some ripped fresh coriander and finely sliced red chilli. Eat with a side Papaya salad and rice crackers.
Sulphites, soya, celery.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.