Flat Iron Achiote Beef Taco with Guacamole & Salsa Roja
Serves 2 people
Sign up for our monthly membership to get £5 off this meal! Get the first 6 months free when you join the club before the end of the month.
Smoky spiced confit flat iron steak, guacamole, salsa roja, Mexican esquite corn, soft corn tortilla, hydroponic organic lettuce with Cab Sav dressing.
This kit includes:
- Confit achiote flat iron steak
- Cob corn
- Salsa roja
- Guacamole seasoning
- Finely chopped tomato, red onion, chilli and lime
- Crema mayo
- Cab Sav vinegar dressing
- Pickled red onion
- Whole Avocado
- Crate to Plate organic lettuce
- Burnt lime
- Corn Tortillas
- Feta cheese
Our salad is grown hydroponically (in water) and picked within 24 hours of delivery to your home, and grown by Jamie's friend Sebastien Sainsbury.
1. Cut and de-stone the avocado, pop in a bowl and lightly mash with the back of a fork. Then fold in the Guacamole seasoning and the finely chopped tomato, red onion, chilli and lime.
2. Empty the Confit flat iron steak into a sauce pan and heat until piping hot, then simmer until ready to use, adding a dash of boiling water if it starts to stick.
3 Pop the corn (still in its pouch) into a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Take the corn out of the bag and stand horizontally on a chopping board, and carefully cut off the niblets from top to bottom.
4. Put the corn in a bowl, snip the end off the Crema mayo bag and squeeze over the top. Then sprinkle with crumbled feta.
5. Wash and dress the salad with the dressing.
6. Warm the tortillas in a pan for 20 seconds on each site, then stuff with a spoonful of salsa roja, pieces of pulled steak, guac, a squeeze of burnt lime and top with pickled red onion.
Eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten (traces of wheat), mustards.
We have taken care to list the major allergens found in our dishes. Please be aware that all of our dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles celery, fish, eggs, milk, sulphites, gluten, soya, peanuts, nuts, sesame, and mustards. Our pastas are prepared in a kitchen that also handles crustaceans. There is a therefore a risk of trace allergens and cross contamination.
We deliver all orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can choose which day is best for you before checking out.
Orders to addresses with a London postcode are delivered using a green fleet of eco-friendly vehicles, to ensure that all last mile deliveries are emission-free. Orders to the rest of the country are delivered by DHL, who have committed to ensuring that at least 70% of their fleet will be emission-free by 2025.
We can't specify exactly what time of day your delivery will arrive, but all deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm, to ensure you've got plenty of time to cook your supper. You'll receive notifications from our couriers by text and/or email when your order is out for delivery, so make sure you leave your phone number and a valid email address when you check out.
As your delivery will contain perishable food items, we won't be able to redeliver on the following day, so please make sure you tell us where our driver can leave your parcel if there's no one home.
Join the My Supper Hero Members' Club to receive discounted prices plus a load of other great benefits. You'll be able to access exclusive meals, buy products from our Members' Only General Store and access our Meal Planner.
For a limited time only, membership is COMPLETELY FREE for the first 6 months. Thereafter you'll pay just £5 per month. Click here for more details.